Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 1 NFL Handicapping

Sundays are back, and so is the opportunity to turn Sundays into payday. We dropped some money Monday, but there's no doubt in my mind we'll be on the winning when all is said and done this season. The most important thing is we never panic in a slump, and never get too confident on a streak, they key is smart money management. Gamblers always end up losing, because they place all their bankroll on a "lock" and it's gone. My philosophy is take the games week by week, and in the end--we'll have made some money.

The Dime Betting System Explain:
Let's say your maximum wager size is $200. Well, if I release a 100 dime play, then it should be a $200 wager. If I release a 50 dime play, it should be a $100 wager. Taking it one step further, if I release a 20 dime pick, it should be a $100 wager.

I love the Action on the Week 1 card here. I'll have my biggest play of the season for MNF tomorrow. Let's get rolling for today...

10dimes- Baltimore -12.5
10dimes- Minn -4
5 dimes-6pt Teaser- Indy (-.5) and Atlanta (+2)

Total for Season: -11 Dimes

No comments:

Post a Comment