Monday, September 28, 2009

MNF Handicapping

What a Sunday! I drop my biggest play, but still end up killing the books yesterday to the tune of 6-1. Lions get the outright win, just as I expected. All 3 teams in my teaser covered on their own, but never complain about winning plays. The Ravens absolutely dominated that game start to finish, like I knew they would. The Bears pull it out late, and the Colts game was never in doubt. We never even sweated yesterday on those picks. The Titans game was a bad read. The Titans defense is not as good as I thought they were, and I have to give Credit to Sanchez. Considering they have a rookie QB and Head Coach, and 3 Baltimore Ravens--they definitely look like they can be the 2008 Baltimore Ravens.

Sunday Total 6-1 (+35dimes)

MNF:
This point spread is a little too high. The Panthers are desperate, and all Jake Delhomme has to do is get the ball to Steve Smith and the hand the ball of the DeAngelo Williams. Don't get pretty out there, and the Panthers should have no problem moving the ball tonight.

5dime parlay: Carolina (+8.5) and the Under (48.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment